Origin : India
Manufacturing: Handmade and spun Jute
Composition: 100% Jute
- Diameter: 30 cms*
- Height: 34 cms*
- Texture: braided
- Recommended for indoor use
Tips for its conservation:
- Do not wash in the washing machine
- Do not use stain remover or any other chemical product
- For specific stains, clean with a damp cloth.
* Handmade basket, each unit can vary a few centimeters in height and diameter.
Acerca de este producto
Jute basket woven by hand with natural material of the plant.
Due to its soft natural color, it combines perfectly in any room in the home, giving warmth to the environment.
The artisan aesthetics of our Alhambra basket gives it personality and allows it to adapt to all decorative styles.
At Hamid Carpets we use a huge variety of natural fibers in the manufacture of our rugs, including jute. This is a 100% ecological, biodegradable and recyclable fiber.
Jute is a natural fiber with a silky golden sheen, called for that same golden fiber. Commonly known as jute, the Corchorus is a tropical plant from which this fiber is extracted, grown in hot climates such as India and Bangladesh, among others. Together with cotton, they are the two most used natural fibers worldwide.
* Due to the packaging used for shipping, it may take between one and two weeks for the marks to completely disappear.